Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hello Summer 2013

I know it's been a long time!!!! I'm officially on day 3 of my summer vacation.  YAY! It's already been busy.(see list below)

1. Making jewelry (see picture)
2. Zumba training (see picture)
3. Teaching Zumba
4. Trying to raise money to build a house in Honduras.
5. Going to hot yoga classes


I know this all sounds like a lot, but it's all good.

I leave for Honduras June 20, but until then I'll be enjoying my time working on the list above!

Stay tuned, I'm working on a special last minute fundraiser to raise $$ to build a house in Honduras. My already working toward this goal by sharing with others and it's paid off! Someone at church has donated homemade wood bee traps for me to sell. I get to keep half of the profits!!! Also, I had someone approach me about teaching Zumba to kids at their daycare and they also want me to teach to make a bracelet!!!!


THE MORAL TO THIS STORY: GOD WILL PROVIDE!!'




No comments:

Post a Comment