Monday, June 17, 2013

Tres casas!!!!

Okay, I know I have been really quiet on my blog.  There's a reason for it...I have been busy raising $$$$$.  I leave early Thursday and I'm currently working on house number 3!!!!!!



I can't believe it myself!  I have saved all year, sold jewelry, and had contributions that have included time, help, and $$$.

I have one last thing to do before I start backing.  Tuesday night I will have my jewelry on display at my church before my usual Zumba (r) class.  All of the $$ that is given will go toward a house.  I'm beyond excited....I'm basically sitting back and letting God do the work.  I have been sharing my amazing story and that has inspired others!!!


I will work hard to keep my blog every day while I'm in Honduras.  I hope you sign up to follow me or be notified by email.  I know everyone wants to see pictures and I will share as many as I can.  The internet is always so slow there!!!


Please be sure and leave comments....that's my only real connection to home while I'm there.  (Phone calls are way to pricey!!)


MUCH LOVE!!! PATTY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment