Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Trabajo en la bodega otra vez!!!

This is my new friend Riley, we are at the Jesus statue last night.







Sarah, Diane and I spent another day at the warehouse and we probably have one more day to finish.  Sarah got done sorting and inventorying the medicines and Diane and I made a big dent in the clothes.  We also had to move our boxes to get to some that belong to another team.  That may seem like a simple task, but the boxes stack about 10 feet high and many get soft in the moist air.

We met this little girl when we had our "spa" day.  I found her some clothes in our supplies!!  She actually smiled at me!
 

 

The bus was supposed to pick us up around 4pm, so we starting wrapping it up around that time.  Since we didn’t get picked up until almost 5:30, we spent the time taking pictures and I shared some Zumba with them using the music on my phone.  All of the Honduran workers had left the bodega (warehouse), but we weren’t worried.  I think the guard might have been.

 

 

The rest of the team headed out of town to Didasko for the day.  Didasko is an orphanage that we go back to year after year.  Teams had VBS skits, some repaired and painted the playground, and one group set up computers that had been donated.  I’m sorry I don’t have any pictures, unless I can find some to borrow off of Facebook.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Nurse Sarah is trying some Zumba!!! 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’m not sure what tomorrow has in store.  I have four more days and one of those is a travel day.  I’m assuming that we will travel to Valley of Angels for shopping on Saturday.
 
 
Until next time!  Xoxo PJ

 
 
 
 


 

I’m not sure what tomorrow has in store.  I have four more days and one of those is a travel day.  I’m assuming that we will travel to Valley of Angels for shopping on Saturday.

 

 

Until next time!  Xoxo PJ

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little girl! Having Zumba withdrawals!
    I know this is god thing your doing, but I will be happy when you get home! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete