Sunday, January 9, 2011

More pics, less text

My son's suggestion was less text, so here is a day mostly of pics.  These pics chronicle my Saturday and Sunday



Sleep Update:  My hubby ordered me an herbal sleep remedy which I tried last night.  I slept about 6 hours and only woke up twice.  (not too bad) I am up now posting today's blog.
'

Going to Zumba.  Sorry, no makeup!








Pics with dog daughter before my Sat. afternoon date with hubby




Late Lunch/Early Dinner at PFChangs in West End compliments of a gift card from my brother!





Hot & Sour Soup

Appetizer:  Dynamite shrimp


Trying out the chopsticks (something wrong about this pic)

Entree: Sesame Chicken (yummy!)


Fortune cookies (mine is the bottom, very appropriate)


Bathroom in SB at West )

Fav hot drink: Venti coffee with a decaf shot & a little bit of steamed non-fat milk!






If you follow me on FB, you know I'm currently obsessed with a new singer, Bruno Mars.  I listened to this song several times yesterday.  I think we can all hope that these lyrics describe us. Another thought, it would be nice to have Bruno Mars sing a song beside me when I "toss and turn and just can't  fall asleep."  Listen to this song on YouTube. If neither link works, you can go to YouTube and do a search. (I'm still learning how to do this!)

(When you click on this, another link will pop up, I believe. Click on that. )

Count On Me LyricsIf you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends



Plan for Sunday: Church, Lunch, Workout, Housework, RELAX!




READY FOR CHURCH, SEE YOU THERE!









I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.















Until next time, Feel the love!!! That's what this little doggy is saying.
Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are those who observe justice [treating others fairly] and who do right and are in right standing with God at all times. Psalm 106: 3


xoxo Friends!!

1 comment: