Sunday, January 23, 2011

Countdown to Honduras!!!

Saturday night, Going to the movies with the hubby



Countdown to Honduras:  I have my entry form and I'm ready to mail it in with my  $500 deposit.  It's official....The countdown begins!  Only 4 months and 30 days to go!!!  My friend Diane and I will meet up with Terry Reeves and a bunch of interns in Tegucigalpa, Honduras on June 23 and will work in the area and eventually travel to Copan and fly out of San Pedro Sula, Honduras on July 11.  This is longer than my usual 11 day trip.  I'm excited to say the least!!



Saturday, 10:30 am Date for Zumba  Growing up, I took 5 years of dance.  Then, I was a Lakerette (kind of like a dance team, I guess) in high school for 4 years.  Zumba is the only time that I really get a chance to dance.  (I have threatened my husband that I was going to take ball-room dancing with or without him!!)  The great thing about Zumba is you go and dance like noone is looking & more than likely they aren't!!







A trip to one of my favorite places









Tempting....but I was good and just said "NO!"









A better option...Venti Lt. Caramel Frappucino....only 220 calories!! (I got this info. from a Google search.  It may not be right, but it tastes so good that I wouldn't mind if it were 300 calories!!)







I went to see the best manicurist in Clarksville.  Ask for John and tell him Patty sent you!!  He gives the best foot massage "evah"!!!!








The hubby and I saw, "The King's Speech" Saturday evening.  We both loved it!  It was heart-warming, touching, and funny.  I would recommend it to anyone.  (Dieter's tip:  I can't see a movie without popcorn, so I microwaved my own Fat-free Orville Redenbacher along with some cheddar Goldfish thrown in. I wasn't even tempted to eat the high-fat version that the person sitting beside me was pigging out on!! :P)  You may be wondering if the movie theater will allow you to bring in your own popcorn....Well, if your purse is big enough........What they don't know won't hurt them!!!


Update:  I was assuming that you had heard about this movie already.  Well, if you haven't...here goes...This movie based on the true story of Prince Albert who was the second heir to the English throne during WWII.  If you will remember, his brother abdicated because he married the divorced American, Wallis Simpson.  Prince Albert struggled with stuttering and this movie is the story of the therapist who helped him overcome this problem.





I'm ready for church on Sunday morning!!







Someone said (not the hubby) that I needed a new pose.  Well I'm sorry, as stupid as it may look,  it's my trademark pose!  LOL  It looks like I need to clean off my refrigerator!!



Lunch with hubby on Sunday after church. 


I am no longer embarrassed when I take pictures of everything!!  :0)





Very cool decor in Clarksville's newest sushi restaurant....Kori!!






The food is delicious also.  You are looking at a Lobster Roll, a Pacific Roll and a Cucumber Roll.  We love their spicy mayo dip!  That's the orange sauce in the dipping bowl!!!




Believe it or not...I am not superstitious. I don't take much stock in fortune cookies.  Just....good fun!
Ambitious??? Me???I don't think so.  My hubby said that I'm a different kind of ambitious.  I will take that as a compliment!!




Okay friends, I hope you have a happy and blessed week.  It may kill me because it will be a full five day week for me!!!!







Until next time,  See you later!!!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Patty. Enjoyed your blog as usual. Pictures of food made me hungry...looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading and seeing what you have been up to. It might be time to declutter the frig??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I think I need to remove some magnets from the fridge....for sure!

    ReplyDelete