Thursday, June 12, 2014

God's small still voice

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

 



 

 




I guess it was back in the beginning of 2011, when I listened to a small quiet voice that inspired me to sell my jewelry to help pay for my mission trip. 

 

 

Let’s skip forward to the present…..Now, I’m not only funding my mission trips (make it a double trip), but will have enough money………………………………………………………………………wait for it………………………………….

 

 

 

TO BUILD 4 HOUSES!!!!!  GOD IS GOOD!!  I’m not ashamed to say, I’ve been blessed!!!  We will talk about that phrase later. (Apparently, there are some of have a problem with that and I don’t understand why!

 

 

How did I do it?  Well first of all, I never directly ask people for money. (That amazes me too!)  I have saved all year.  I have sold jewelry to friends and co-workers.  I have also sold jewelry at the Clarksville Downtown Market.  I have had two Zumba events and one yoga event.  I had a Thirty-One party and have had many generous donations!!!
 
Two of the homes will be built in memory of Scott Sander.  Many of his friends and family gave generously to honor his memory and his passion for those who were poor and unfortunate.  His wife, Kariny Sander, graciously hosted a very successful Zumbathon(r) and we spent Memorial Day honoring his memory!I'm also very proud of my son 27 year old son, Lucas Johnson, who wants to fund a house!!!!








 

 





It has been a blessing and an honor to do this. I can without a doubt say that GOD HAS BLESSED ME IN THIS EFFORT!!

 

I know this is a very general blog, but I know people today don’t want to spend too much time reading, so let me know if you have any questions.  It’s been a long time since I have posted to my blog, so I wanted to update you on my work.  I leave on June 22, so be sure and keep up with me while I’m gone.  I promise to share lots of pictures!!!

 

Xoxo

PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment