Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Key west, day 1, we dodged the snow bullet and I'm not sad .......

Well, my last day of school was Fridays. I really can't believe that we've already had Christmas!! I feel like I was working just yesterday!!! My Christmas was great!, we traveled to Murray twice in two days. My family is smaller now, but Christmas was super- sized! Nick and I planned this trip way back in October!! There's really am advantage to having a husband who travels for work!!!


Our day began around 3:30, so we are kind of tired right now,but here's some pictures from today.


I'm trying out Blogger on my new IPad . I'm trying to figure out how it works. We had a very late lunch at Hog's Breath Saloon. It had great atmosphere and the food was fine.

I've also found several Zumba classes. We'll see if I go. I always like checking out the flavor of different Zumba instructors.















No comments:

Post a Comment