Friday, February 25, 2011

Feb., Where did you go???? Confession Time


Good thing I have a hair appointment next week!!!!

Wed., Feb. 23:  The weather has gone from kind of warm to windy and chilly.  That can make for wild second graders!!




I didn't have a meeting before church, so I decided to try the 5:30 Zumba class.  This was a new teacher for me.  I had heard that this teacher was very popular and could have up to 50+ people in her class. 



 It was awesome, but I was kind of lost.  It was great and kicked my boot-ay!!!  It was exactly what I needed.  I went to my wonderful Ladies' Bible class afterwards and I was feeling great.  That's kind of obvious when you look at all of the positive adjectives that I just used!





Looking at these pics helps motivate me to diet!!! :/

Thursday, Feb. 24:  I am a very light sleeper and I was awakened in the night by a rain storm.  The forecasters are calling for severe weather today.



It was a typical Thursday!



Story time:  This is one of my favorite times of the day! My inner actor comes out.  I love acting out the parts.  I'm currently reading, The BFG by Roald Dahl.  The kids LOVE it!!!




Lining up for Gym.  It's always a major production!









This is Intervention Time.  Oh, how education has changed!  Every second of our day is accounted for.  We are doing a "Reader's Theater" about George Washington Carver.






Thursday night:  We had storms, but it was fairly calm.  Around 10:00, I was ready to go to bed and there was a tornado warning.  I took: the dog, my laptop, a tv table, some water and the phone into the downstairs' half bath. 


The wind did start picking up, but it never sounded very bad.  I wished I had taken a picture because this bathroom is tiny.  It was about like being in a phone booth.  I stayed there about 20 minutes and then got out and checked the weather on TV and it was obvious that it was past.


Friday, Feb. 25:  Woo Hoo!!! It's Friday, time for a treat!!!





Starbucks!!



Look what they are building behind the Starbucks on Wilma Rudolph Blvd.........It's a Buffalo Wild Wings.  I know my son and his friends in college love the one in Jackson!!!!




I resorted to the stand-by bathroom self-portrait!  Oh well, IT'S FRIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDAYYYY!!!





5:30 My new guilty obsession.......Zumba!!!!!!!    LOVE!!!!



Nick was back from his business trip and he picked up the new glasses that I ordered.  They are a new look for me.  I'm glad that they turned out okay because I couldn't see well the day that I ordered them.





I like the glasses, but this was after I had sweated all of the makeup off at Zumba!!!  :0)




Confession Time:  I apologize, but I haven't been totally honest with you.....No, I'm kind of teasing.  I want to let you in on something you may not know about me.....  I am a Lifetime Member of Weight Watchers.  I haven't really ever been over about 15 pounds over my goal weight, but I have to say that WW is a great healthy program and I have been able to adopt their healthy habits into my day to day life.  WW is always there and if I feel like I've added a few pounds, then I can always go back.  So.........I went back last Saturday.  You may have seen the ads on TV featuring Jennifer Hudson. The program has changed quite abit. 


I'm about a size 8-10ish, I'm shooting for a 6, like Jennifer Hudson!!!






 Well, I weigh in tomorrow, so I'll let you know how I've done.  I can also let you know about how the program has changed.  I'm actually excited about it!!  I've already told you my age and frankly, at this age, the weight doesn't melt very easily.  So, cross your fingers....I will let you know how I do.  A couple of my co-workers are doing the program also!!!  



Here's to Spring Break and bikini season......even though, this person will not  be wearing one!!! :o)




Here's to Spring Break!!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment