Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's Up/How I've Done it!!!


I will try to keep this short and sweet…..Since before Thanksgiving, I’ve been on a quest to lose some extra pounds that have crept on.  I’m going to let you know in a nutshell, how I have been successful.  Not only have I been going back to WW, but also my school is doing a Biggest Loser competition. 





The SECRET TO MY SUCCESS:

1.        I’ve been doing WW a long time, but I didn’t start really seeing results till I started tracking faithfully with my IPhone APP


(I also discovered a second add-on to this app.  It's an app that you use to scan the bar code of any food and it will tell you the WW points value.  IT'S!! TOO COOL)




2.     I’m working out 4-6 hours a week doing Zumba, Zumba Toning, Body Pump and Dance It Out.  The trick is finding something you love, and then it’s not hard!!!  It’s my time for ME!!!










3.      One of the reasons I think I’m able to kick up my workouts (I’ve been working out for years.) to 6 hours a week is Zija XM+ Energy Mix.  I’ve become a distributor, so that I can get a discount and share this wonderful product with others.  Google Moringa to find out more about this wonder plant.







(Click on this link to learn more about Moringa which is used in Zija products.  I first learned about Moringa in Honduras.  At least one missionary is growing it to help with providing nutrition for the poor.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KqPBmERC7OU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>







4.     They say that people who don’t get enough sleep can’t lose weight.  Zija is also helping me lose weight.  They have a tablet that is also made with Moringa, which has greatly helped the quality of my sleep.
According to my school’s weight loss challenge; I’ve lost a little over 7 pounds.  I will weigh Saturday at WW, I was down 5 pounds as of last week, and so, we’ll see.  Wish me Luck!!!


School Update:  Our school is doing achievement testing, and although second grade doesn’t take schedules for testing.  Between that, and this crazy weather, and some off the wall kids, it’s been crazy!!
HAPPY LEAP DAY!!!!!














1 comment:

  1. Patty, Congrats on the weightloss and giving your body what it needs with 92+ nutrients from Zija (moringa oleifera). Every pound gone is a celebration! I've lost 25+ with Zija and feel so much better. Zija is helping with weightloss and other health issues from head to toe. Check out the John Hopkins study on reseachmoringa.com, then get back with Patty to place an order. There is a 30-day money back guarantee. It has changed my life ....plus ten in my family....Lisa Kirby

    ReplyDelete