Wednesday, March 21, 2012

American Idol/Zumba & Spring Break


American Idol is on while I’m looking at Facebook and Pinterest.  I’m trying to keep my eyes open while I multi-task!  I really like American Idol because it’s one of those shows that you don’t have to watch too closely!!! 



 There are a lot of great singers and I have to say that none of them are bad and many of them are awesome!!!  I always seem to like one of the off-the-wall singers that will never win.  I’ve done it again………………………I really like………………….HeeJun Han !

He’s cute, funny and obviously talented.  I’m also really impressed with Colton Dixon, who I’m pretty sure is from around Nashville. 




 He is great too!!!  Again, they are all very good, so I’m glad I’m not in charge of picking a winner!!







Spring Break is coming up next week, and I can’t wait!!  School just keeps getting crazier and crazier! 




 I won’t get into that right now, but the break can’t come soon enough.  I look forward to chilling out, plus my friend and I are going to spend a few  days in one of my favorite places………………………………………




Asheville, NC!!  The last time I was there last fall, Nick and I stayed at a boutique hotel right in downtown called Hotel Indigo.  It was very convenient to be close to downtown and the hotel was cool and unique.






More news:  I have signed up to get certified as a Zumba instructor. I  polled the teachers at my school to see if they would be interested




in a class at Jackson.  I got a tremendous response.  I figured if I only charged $2 a class, I would not only make a few extra bucks, but I could a few extra workouts done right after school.



If you are wondering why Zumba is great, then check out this video.  You have lots of fun and burn tons of calories while doing it!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KPv8ZGrb78Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's another one:



 
Keep checking back, I may have some posts from Asheville.  I'm even hoping to hike at Chimney Rock, NC!!!



Happy Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment