Monday, March 12, 2012

How about some reality??? The Bachelor







I am sitting here enjoying a little bit of unreality TV, as in that great show, "The Bachelor". Isn't it funny how watching some "reality" TV can take you away from your day to day, hum drum, often stressful life and job. Our hometown hero Kacie B. (she graduated with my older son!) was sent home after the hometown dates. Evidently our lovable bachelor Ben couldn't see himself with a girl like Kacie who has a family with "traditional" southern values. Wake up Ben!!!



Do you want someone like Courtney who bared her rear on national TV? And.....all of the other girls could't stand her.....doesn't that say something???I'm watching this tonight knowing that the spoiler blogs have said from day one that he picks Courney in the end. So, between knowing that and feeling that it's obvious Ben is "in Lust" with Courtney,
Model???????????? For what???? JCPenny????? Not offense JCPenny!



 I know how this will all end up. The thing I'm most interested in is finding out what Ben has to say after seeing this season unfold. Will he wake up and smell the coffee???? Oh well, it's just TV!!!

I've begun the Spring Break count down, only 9 more days to go!!! March is way too early to go to the beach, so I'm planning on spending a few days in one of my favorite places. (Sadly, not Ireland.....I WISH!!!)
me in Ireland


I will be spending a few days in Asheville, NC. I will try to take lots of pictures and share them!!!






You have stuck by me through my wellness and weight loss journey. I'm happy to say that I'd lost 2.2 lbs. at WW last Saturday!!!

HIP-HIP-HOORAY!!!!!!




That was nice considering that I was supposedly up 2 pounds at school and up .8 lbs. last Saturday at WW. It has been a long journey that began way back before Christmas. I will not quit!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm within 1.4 of being free!!!  I can promise that I'm faithfully following my plan and working out 6+hours a week!!! 



Here's something random..................Don't you just love this commercial?????
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VE4bcq8Plzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I DO!!!

The Bachelor is almost over..............................Don't do it Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, don't forget to click on the ads in my blog!  I've earned over $60 on ads in a little more than a year!!  Keep it up friends!!



No comments:

Post a Comment