Saturday, August 27, 2011

Goodnight Irene, Thank you for the nice weather!


Here are some more clues about where I'm going:



1.  My ancestors came from there.



2.  It has lots of rain.



3.  They speak English.



5.  The high temps in September are around 60 degrees F.





Saturday, Aug. 27  Goodnight Irene



Tennessee has benefited from Hurricane Irene.  The temperatures have dropped and we have had a brisk wind.  That made for a pleasant day at Clarksville Downtown Market, but it was a slow day.  Either way, the lower temps and the nice breeze has put me in a great mood.  I can't be stopped when the temps make it feel like Fall is in the air!!! 

  

I had the market in the morning.  Afterwards, I had some errands to run.  I needed makeup at Dillards.  Of course, they were giving stuff away!!! Not really, but there was lots of sales.   I didn't really succumb.  I had some "cash" coupons from Dicks Sporting Goods and Old Navy.  I was able to use them before they expired.  Nick and I ate an early dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.  It was my first time to go.  They had so many TVs on so many different sporting events, I don't see how anyone could watch just one thing!  We enjoyed our meal.  When I got home,  I sat on the deck, enjoyed the nice breeze and worked on Rosetta Stone. (in Spanish, of course!)   Right now, I'm half watching "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding".  Strange to say the least!!!!





Just a few days until my trip.  I'm excited, but I have much to do before I leave.  My next blog may be the one that lets the cat out of the bag!!!

xoxo:PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment