Thursday, November 8, 2012

ARe you the MAn (or WoMan) with a plan???







Have you ever driven by a beautiful flower garden and thought,  “Oh, I really need a garden like that!” It’s a great thought until you see the person working in their garden every day, planting, watering, weeding, watering, and dead-heading, all while sweating in the summer sun.  That garden took a lot of planning and constant work.

 

 

I know some people (I won’t name any names) who say, “I really need to lose some weight!”  I always tell that person, it takes more than wishing!!!  It takes a plan! Not many things happen by accident.  I don't know about you, but, I have never lost weight accidentally!

 

 

Anything important that we do takes careful thought and planning!  That includes claiming a healthy body and lifestyle. 

Fashion advice: Huge pants make you look huger!!!
 

What is your goal?  Do you want to lose weight, be stronger, have more stamina, run a 5K?  Whatever your goal is, you need a plan.

 

 

The author of Made to Crave adopted a healthy diet with a good balance of protein, carbohydrates and fresh fruits and vegetables.  I follow the Weight Watchers meal plan.  Both of our plans emphasize the importance of fresh fruits and vegetables. 
 
 
 
I don’t think anyone has gained tons of weight eating fruits and vegetables.  I don’t mean fruit salad with sugar and whipped cream, or green beans cooked down to black strings with salt and pork (Again…I’m not mentioning any names!!!)
 
 
 

 

 

After a while, I promise you won’t crave the bad stuff.  Lynn, the author, says the healthier foods you eat, the more you crave them.  I also allow myself one day to eat “bad”.  I don’t count that as cheating because I don’t use all of my flex and exercise points in WW.  I can tell you more about that if you want.  That works for me, you just need to find the plan that works for you!!!!

 
 
 

 

You’re worth it!!!!!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment