Friday, December 9, 2011

Gift HInts/Normal Annoyances of a Second Grade Teacher

 (I always like to add pictures in my blog, and I haven't been taking many pictures lately.  I guess that is why I haven't had many posts!  I'll look for some fun pics from the internet!)



If you haven’t noticed there is a full moon outside.  They can make for a crazy day!!!  My students weren’t that bad, but by the end of the day, I was the one that was crazy!!!  So, I think the full moon has affected me!!!! 

Today's moon and there is a lunar eclipse tonight!!!!


 I had planned to go to Zumba as usual tonight, but Nick was flying home from Nevada and I realized that he wouldn’t be home to see after the dog.  I was hurriedly getting my things ready to take home, so I could take care of Cocoa when I got an email that said that I was getting a new student Monday. 
My dog, she is wonderful, but it's worse than having a baby!


 That was just great, we have our Christmas party coming up and I always give the students a gift and a stocking.  Luckily, I had bought one extra!!!  If I get another new student, then, I’ll have to go back to the store!!!


I would love some of these.  I heard these Latin sizes run small!  :)





 Oh, and by the way, this child will be the third Michael in my class!!! (It’s the little things that send you through the roof!!)  Zumba would have eased some of the stress and tension, but a bubble bath had to suffice.  I’ll think I’ll be better after a good night sleep.

I would like this new album.



Gift Giving Advice:  I think it is very hard to buy for your spouse and vice versa, them for you.  I have figured out a way to keep both parties happy.  Find several things on the internet that you would like and then cut and paste and send them to your spouse in an email. 



Then, he/she can pick one to give you as a gift.  It will still be a surprise and you get what you wanted.  You could also make your Wish List on Pinterest.  (I think I mentioned this in a previous post.)  The email also has a link, which makes for hassel-free shopping for them.

only available in stores



You can never go wrong with one of these!
I'm excited because I have joined a Book Club. Our January book is, In the Garden of Beasts.  I've probably read a fifth of it in two days.  It's very educational!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment