Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Why Fall?

Orange(the only time I like it)




Pumpkins




Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins at SBs




The colors of the leaves

The chill in the air



Fall Break (This is the first time ever that our school system has ever had one.)



MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Football weather

Halloween

Scary movies

A hot beverage (usually coffee) on a cool day

Mums



Scarecrows



Sweaters, tights & leggings


Scarves

New TV shows



I love camping in the fall, even though I haven’t been in years! L



Please feel free to add to this list.  I love fall, unfortunately, it seems to only last a few weeks and then we have dreary November.  Maybe this year will be better!!!

Fall Break News:

Not only do we have next week off, we don’t have students for the next two days.  We have conferences and a work day, so now you know why I’m waxing poetic!!!!!

This is Chimney Rock near Asheville.  I've hiked there before and I think it would be nice to go back.


Nick and I are taking the weekend to go to one of our favorite cities.  We are going to Asheville, NC.  We’ve done the Biltmore several times, and we won’t go there, but there are many things to do there and the mountains are beautiful.  I will keep my blog and take lots of pictures!!! Oh, I almost forgot, I got a deal on Groupon for a restaurant in Asheville.  It's middle eastern and it's called Jerusalem Garden Cafe.  I think they have belly dancing.  It should be interesting!  Stay tuned &……







HAPPY FALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment