Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Donde esta.......???

Hi friends, I know some of you have been waiting for a post from me.  Well, it seems we are very spoiled in the US.  We all have Wifi and unlimited data plans.  That doesn't seem to be true of Italia!!!


Many months ago, my mom and I booked a tripped for Italy for what I thought was my Fall Break!!  I got the dates from the internet, but apparently I was looking at old information because I booked it for the week FOLLOWING MY FALL BREAK!   

Luckily, I had enough personal days and I requested the leave right when I started back to school in August.  I was granted the leave, but didn't know our government would shut down because the two parties were bickering like first grade girls on the playground.


Regardless of that,  I decided to go on this trip because it would be a once in a life time experience to travel with my mom.


If you refer back to the first paragraph, I will explain myself.  Not only does the US have more WiFi, but even Honduras has better Wifi!!  (HARD TO BELIEVE ISN'T IT!)


We arrived in Rome on Monday morning and spent two days touring Ancient Rome.  When I have better internet service, I will try to go back and add pictures and be more descriptive. (I have taken lots of notes and pictures!!!)


All is well, we arrived in Florence today and had dinner in the Chianti countryside of Tuscany.  It was beautiful, of course.  

buonanotte!!!  I have learned that Italian is pretty much Spanish with different spellings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment