Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter/Makin' Music 2012


April has been a good month so far. I’ve had Spring Break, Easter and just this past weekend was Makin’ Music………………………….Check out my pictures…………………..


Easter at Mom's house (delicious food and great times with family):










Connected family



I always make a strawberry cake (my son's favorite).  It's not very pretty, but it is delicious!

 It was a great day for flying a kite!



Eggs for everyone!!!




Around Murray


This DQ sells the most ice cream in the state.  There is almost always a line!


Three generations ready for Makin Music 2012 at Freed Hardeman University.


 We really liked this one and it placed!!













There has been the usual work drama, but I won’t get into that. I have to say, the past couple of days have been calm and wonderfully regular!!!





I’m recently become obsessed with the Masterpiece Theater series, “Downton Abbey”.  It has feed into my obsession with all things continental.  You can purchase (like I have) the first two seasons on ITunes.  Enjoy!!!!!



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2M3moEeErr8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>



This Saturday I'm training to become a Zumba instructor.  I'm nervous, but my main goal is to teach classes after school.  Many of my fellow teachers were very interested and encouraging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment